Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Arms to Embrace

Ladies, don't think for a second that strong or sculpted arms is manly or only for men! Think of Halle Berry, Michelle Obama, Madonna, or Jennifer Aniston for some armspiration. They've got beautifully toned arms, and you can too. I get some remarks about my own arms being too big, but they're strong, so I don't care what people say about them. I'd rather they be big with muscle than fatty.

Here are just a few of my favorite arm workouts:


Bicep Curls

Tricep Pulldowns


Tricep Dips

Alternating Arm Press

Leaning Lateral Arm Raise

Push Ups

Arm Circles

Pull Ups

Any of these can be modified to do with or without weights. When using weights, use the heaviest you can lift without sacrificing form! Now get working!



No comments:

Post a Comment